How we can help you
Injuries and property damage can threaten all that you’ve worked for. Insurance companies are supposed to protect us against catastrophe and disaster, but they often are more interested in profits than people. While insurers seek to limit their liability, we seek to maximize your settlement. Without help from an attorney, the insurance company may try to take advantage of your vulnerability during a difficult time.
What we can do for you
The Roller Law Group uses all the tools available to attorneys to ensure our clients receive everything they need. From providing you with access to medical care and cash advances on a settlement, to consulting with top experts on your case and holding the insurance company accountable, our goal is nothing less than your complete satisfaction.LEARN MORE ABOUT US
Benefits of working with The Roller Law Group
- You get access to the top medical professionals and specialists for treatment, without paying any money upfront.
- You receive compensation for wages you lost, and income that you may never earn, due to the accident.
- You are provided with transportation to and from doctor visits if you are incapable of making the appointment on your own.
- You are provided with a rental car to make doctor, physical therapy, and other medical appointments if your vehicle is inoperable due to the accident.
- Your damaged vehicle is repaired or replaced.
- You may receive a cash advance to help with bills, rent, and other living expenses while you are unable to work.
- You get all medical bills paid off. Your family’s finances will not be put at risk due to an accident.
- You receive no less than the maximum amount of monetary compensation possible for your pain and suffering.
- You receive constant updates about your case.
- We will come to you if you are unable to come to us.
You DON'T PAY our fee unless we win you money.
We'll fight for the MAXIMUM RECOVERY possible.
You'll receive PERSONAL SERVICE throughout the process.
Q&A: Am I entitled to punitive damages?
"Hi Roller! Can you explain what punitive damages are? And am I entitled to punitive damages?" Brian Roller: Great question. Punitive damages may be awarded to an injured party but are really intended to punish the at fault p...
Q&A: Does My Business Insurance Cover Losses Due To COVID-19?
"Hi Roller. I am a business owner and have experienced a huge loss in business and earnings due to COVID-19. Does my Florida insurance policy cover these losses?” Brian Roller: Thank you for your question. This is a very important topic that...
Q&A: What is the difference between compensatory and punitive damages?
"Hi Roller! What damages am I entitled to? And what is the difference between compensatory damages and punitive damages?" Thanks for your question. We get asked this on a daily basis. In virtually any personal injury case, the injured victim...